Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Prophecy Over My Life That I Cherish

Many people in this world go to clairvoyants to learn about thier life and their future and this can be very attractive for people as everybody would like to have peace about their future. But a Christian can have a gift of prophecy and they can be used by God to bring a message from Him to a person. This is a personal message God gave me two years ago through a friend and today it was very comforting to read and I thought I would share it with you guys. God is real and he is personal and he wants to speak through prophets today and encourage his people. Do you have the courage to seek a prophet for a free message off him?

Prophecy from the Father to Matthew

The fullness of My grace I have given to you. The gift of My salvation belongs to you and daily I speak to you in words of endearment and with love. My precious child, whom I love much. Everyday will bring with it new trials, everyday will bring with it new joy. Forever I will walk by your side and teach you My ways in all that you do.

As you stand on your own, you are never alone. As you stand as one, there are many by your side. I have given you help from every corner, I have made you strong and I will continue to make you stronger. I will be with you even when there are those that will choose to forsake you.

Am I not your Father who loves you like you are my child? Have I not given you much? Do I not desire to give you more? You who have been set apart and chosen by Me. You who carry My seal upon your life. My heart weeps at your sorrow and feels elation at your joy. Your triumphs bring Me pleasure and it is with Me that you will soar to heights that go beyond your expectation. With abundant pleasure, I will raise you up to confound the wisdom of man. It is in you that I seek to glorify Myself. It is with you that I desire to change nations. My child, who I adore.

There is not a moment in time that I will not do a work in you. Though I may draw back to stretch you, I am never so far away that you will not sense my presence. Have I not always been there for you? Have I not brought you words of comfort time and time again? Have I not poured my love out upon you day in and day out? This will not cease, nor will it diminish.

I am a sovereign God, I am the Alpha and Omega, I am the beginning and the end. You were created for Me and by Me. You are Mine and you belong to Me. You have more potential than those around you believe is possible.

My son whom I love dearly. There is so much I still need to tell you and there's so much you still need to learn. It is in your closeness to Me that your heart will soar with joy. It is in My secret place that you will find contentment that you didn't believe existed. My son, My child, I love you. Such simple words that carry with them so much weight. When my Son died on that cross I died with Him. When He hung there and I could not look upon Him for all the sin, My heart broke. It breaks for you, with such longing I desire you. You are the one I choose to walk with. Though there are times when the pain becomes unbearable I will never fail you, I will be with you always and together we will change this nation and the ones beyond.

With love from the Father to His son.

You too can be blessed by a prophecy from God. Simply write to me at the web address below and request a free prophecy and make sure you include the title of this article in it.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?